January 2009's TRIZ Journal
Bonne AnnÃ©e! Feliz AÃ±o Nuevo! Xin Nian Kuai Le! To all our readers worldwide â€“ Happy New Year!
We begin 2009 with a mix of topics:
- Candy lovers will want to read the case study on the improved ease of accessing Mars candy.
- Patent research continues; Darrell Mann shares an update on his 2006-2008 findings.
- The combination of TRIZ with creative problem solving methods is examined in “TRIZ: Incorporating the BRIGHT Process in Design.”
- It’s your last chance to register for iSixSigma Live! Summit & Awards, January 12-16 in Miami. The event includes an innovation track and master class workshop on the Theory of Inventive Problem Solving (TRIZ)! For more information, go to: http://live.isixsigma.com/events/summit/miami/2009/default.html
- Take a brief look back at 2008 to read an article in BusinessWeek about TRIZ, “Tech Innovations for Tough Times: How GE and others are using alternative techniques such as TRIZ to make R&D more efficient.”
Until February, happy TRIZ reading!
Ellen Domb, Marco de Carvalho and Paul Filmore